Print this page to work the puzzle or click below for a printable PDF.
2. In Europe St. Nicholas often leaves treats in children's ___________.
5. He is called Sinterklaas in __________________.
6. He helped those in ______________.
9. Nicholas taught people about ______.
10. Whose birthday is celebrated at Christmas?
11. St. Nicholas' staff is called a _______________.
1. St. Nicholas helped three young women by throwing bags of _________ through a window.
2. St. Nicholas is often called _________.
3. His special day is December _______.
4. St. Nicholas loves ____________________.
7. He was ___________________ of Myra.
8. In Holland St. Nicholas rides a white _________.
Click here if you'd like a one-page PDF file to print.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to see and print the PDF file. Click on the Acrobat Reader button below to download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Icon Image courtesy Ade Bethune Collection, College of St. Catherine Library, St. Paul, MN 55105.
Copyright © 2002 St. Nicholas Center. May be printed for use with non-profit groups. For all other uses, please request permission from