Turn Mini Chocolate Santas into St. Nicholas!
These little fellow make nice favors or a placecard decoration. They are a little fiddly, not really suited for a children's craft.
Left to right: Riegelein Santa, two Choceur Santas, one Riegelein, one Choceur
• Foil covered chocolate Santa, one for each child
Here are some of the mini solid chocolate Santas that I found locally
• Choceur Mini Santas from Aldi, 1 1/4 inches tall, package of 24
• Riegelein Minis, 1 3/16 inches tall
• Russel Stover Solid Milk Chocolate Santas, 2 inches tall, package of 16
• Storz Solid Milk Chocolate, 2 1/4 inches tall, maybe 10 in package
• Red metallic foil cardstock or other desired paper
• German Style Wire, gold color, round 20 gauge (available in craft stores)
• Mini glue dots
• Small round pencil or other small objects to form crozier top
1. Measure width of Santa heads; cut miters free hand;
2. Cut gold wire into about 3-inch lengths, bend crozier top around pencil, trim as needed;
3. Put a blue dot on chocolate Santal's forehead to hold miter; another on hand for crozier.
That's all there is to it!
Russell Stover Mini Santas
Storz Solid Milk Chocolate Santas